Friday, March 25, 2005

Writing = Torture

Most of my day has been spent trying to paste together parts of a dissertation chapter into something I can present in 15 minutes at the Society for Cinema and Media Studies Conference. It's turning out to be a very painful process. I'm presenting a paper on a couple of silent films, Outside the Law and The Cheat, both of which depict women's criminal behavior. Too much to say, too little time. Then I also have to battle with the technology, tranfering the clips I have on DVD to a VHS cassette as that is the only viewing format the conference will support. Ugh. I guess I should get back to the writing. I'll save the technology struggle until tomorrow and focus on writing the paper draft. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?