Saturday, January 07, 2006

What kind of assassin are you?

Though I'm not sure I want to be an assassin of any kind, if I had to be one, Vinvent would be good. Actually, I'd rather be Jean Reno in The Professional but I don't know if that's even an option. And I suspect I gave responses that were too cut-throat and unemotional to be the type of assassin who risks it all for the love of a sweet little girl and a potted plant.

Vincent
You scored 58% Ruthless
You are Vincent from Collateral. You are a no-nonsense, get the job done, stone cold hardass, and you have no problem shooting somebody in the face at point blank range. You are very dedicated at completing your objective, and show no mercy or compassion to get what you want. If that weren't enough, you have a pretty suave way of slipping your way in and out of cities unnoticed, and can blend in with the common man. You keep your comments short and to the point, but have a unique way of looking at death: it pays the big bucks. Why should you get to know a guy before you kill him? You shouldn't, and that's what makes you bad to the bone.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 53% on Ruthless
Link: The Secret Agent/Assassin Test written by UAMaverick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?