Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back in Rochester

We returned from our whirlwind vacation on Sunday evening and I've spent the last few days trying to recover from horrible jetlag and coping with the heat and humidity that has hit Rochester. Temperatures will be above 90F again today and it's making it difficult to accomplish much of anything. Even the cats and dog are just lolling around looking miserable. In any case, once my energy returns, I will post some entries about our trip to La Palma and Germany. In the mean time, here are a few teaser photos from La Palma.


This photo was taken while we ate at a restaurant in the town of Tazacorte. As at most La Palma restaurants, we enjoyed lovely fish, salt potatoes, mojo, and salad. As you can see, I gained many new freckles during the course of my vacation.



This shot was taken close to Porto Naos, the small beach town where we stayed while in La Palma. If you look closely you can see the black sand beaches where we spent a few afternoons reading, relaxing, and catching a few rays.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Stuart Boon said...

Welcome back. I know what you mean about the heat. Blah. Sweltering here. Dreaming of Christmas and snow. If only.

Looks like you had a great time and I can't wait to hear about Berlin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?