Thursday, June 15, 2006

Home Again, Home Again . . .

After spending three wonderful weeks traveling, I finally returned home on Monday morning. Although the traveling was wonderful and full of adventures big and small, it was awfully nice to get back to Rochester. I know. That may be hard to believe, but no hotel is an adequate substitute for one's own bed. And I missed my creatures, though I doubt they really minded my absence. Over the next few days, I'll do my best to describe and illustrate the trip that took me to London and Paris, across the Atlantic via the Queen Mary2, and finally to Guadalajara. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Stuart Boon said...

Home again, home again... do I detect a reference to Blade Runner?

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger AD Miller said...

Hah! In fact, I once had someone tell me that reciting that line upon returning home is a sure sign that you're an obsessive Blade Runner fan. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?