Monday, May 16, 2005

Linguistically Thinking

One of my friends posted a link to this quiz on his blog and I saw it as an excellent opportunity to procrastinate. Um, I mean, improve my self-knowledge and learn more about how I think and learn. Yeah. That's it. Anyway, what ever the motivation, the result is the same. Apparently, I am a Linguistic thinker, which means I'm prone to the following behaviors: I tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas; I am sensative to the sounds and rhythmes of words as well as their meanings. Other linguistic thinkers include William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank, and Leonardo Da Vinci. Take the quiz and find out how you fare.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Yeah, I ended up taking the test twice, because I was sure that I've scored Linguistic at some point in my life. But I scored Intrapersonal yet again. So I'll have to go off and reflect about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?