Thursday, October 12, 2006

Web M.D. Failed to Make a Diagnosis

For the past two weeks, I've been plagued by a rather annoying pain in my right index finger. The top joint is exceedingly painful to the touch and even doing menial tasks like opening jars or picking up relatively light objects increases the pain. Typing is particularly painful. I guess that means I shouldn't waste my value index-finger energy on blogger, but I'm making an entry anyway. In any case, the pain in my finger is obviously no huge deal, but it is making the task of writing a bit more difficult. Given that I"m spending an exorbitant amount of time at the computer these days, it's probably the result of some repetitive motion problem. I've experienced this same pain before, but never for more than a few days. I've been taking naproxen and that seems to help, which suggests it's some sort of inflammation.

Ok. Enough complaining. Back to editing my article, which I have to submit this weekend. I'm also using the article as a writing sample for job applications, so I'm feeling double the pressure to get it right. With any luck, I can convince Aviva to look at it and help me eliminate any really dumb ideas or embarrassing typos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?