Friday, April 08, 2005

The Birthday Bunny


I once told Aviva about the bunny cake my mother used to make me every year for my birthday and leave it to her to remember and replicate the cake. She did a stellar job. In fact, he was almost too cute to eat. Actually, he was delicious and I don't feel bad about the fact that he's been reduced to nothing more than his marshmallow nose and a few crumbs in less than five days.

Before I returned from London, Aviva kept him safe in the fridge, where he had plenty of carrot juice to keep him hydrated.

I'm including this photo of Regie because it's just too adorable. He actually has a bad habit of trying to steal food off your plate, but i just love the way he seems to be waiting for someone to serve him up a juicy tuna steak.

So it doesn't look like I"m playing favorites, here's a photo of Fargo.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Stuart Boon said...

Like the new colours and the pic of Fargo!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger AD Miller said...

Thanks! Fargo looks particularly melancholy in that photo. Oh, how looks can be deceiving. I suspect he's one of the happiest creatures on the planet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?