Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So I'm egocentric, huh? hmmm

I took this quiz that attempts to discern your "city personality." I must admit, I didn't find the personality traits outlined in my assessment to be very flattering: moderately egocentric, unstructured, and moody? Well, I'm big enough to admit to being moody. And I certainly could work on my organizational skills. I'm sure my chosen profession belies my unstructured-ness. Ok. I won't deny that I have my egocentric moments. So, in other words, this is another one of those quizzes that identifies the traits you'd like to deny because they are unflattering, perhaps, but accurate. Give it a try and see where you should begin searching for your next home.

Your city personality type is SLUEI
You are social, moody, unstructured, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Washington DC, Providence, New York City, Denver, Norfolk, Salt Lake City, W. Palm Beach, Baltimore, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Detroit, Albuquerque/Santa Fe and these international countries/regions Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Greece, Argentina, Iceland, Taiwan, China, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Spain, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, Finland

What Places In The World Match Your Personality?
Powered by CityCulture.org

12

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Stuart Boon said...

Hmm. Well, I can see why we get along. I am SCUEI (Your primary type is Social).

'You are social, calm, unstructured, egocentric, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.'

And have the same cities as you. Hmm. Not surprising, Liverpool isn't one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?